Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance
- Name: Kristine
- Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday
Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe in training, on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.
Inspired by John A Davison:
Female Triumvirate of Evolution Experts
Professor Steve Steve and Me
at the Field Museum
- Introduction: Quito
- Jerry Falwell Deconverted
- Day One: Landing at Baltra
- Day One: Las Bachas, Santa Cruz
- An *Hic* Aside
- Day Two: Espanola
- Day Two: Floreana
- Day Two: Star-Gazing Stumbling
- Richard Dawkins: Responses to God Delusion
- Richard Dawkins: Neo-Darwinism, Part I
- Day Three: Fernandina
- Day Three: Isabella
ALMOST THERE! 2 YEARS UNTIL EVOLUTION IS DEAD! (According to
- What Dembski Said
- Get the Answers in Science
- Intelligent Design's Floundering Fathers
- Transitions: The Evolution of Life
Bruce Chapman Sticks It To Himself
The Extended Phenotype
- Introductory Summary
- Constraints on "Perfection"
- Arms Races and Manipulation Part I
- Arms Races and Manipulaton Part II
- The Active Germ-Line Replicator
- Organisms, Groups, and Memes: Replicators or Vehicles? Part 1
- Organisms, Groups, and Memes: Replicators or Vehicles? Part 2
- Rev Barking Nonsequitur (My Sweetie)
- No Answers in Genesis
- Answers in Genesis Busted!
- Red State Rabble
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- Secret Farm
- Carfree Home Page
- World of Dawkins
- Creation "Science" Debunked
- Multi Sententiae
- Prude Watch
- Utter Bloggerel!
- Tinny Words
- Confusion of Ideas
- Rev BigDumbChimp
- Talk Origins
- The Panda's Thumb
- The Austringer
- Creation and Intelligent Design Watch
- Stephen Jay Gould
- AV Evolution
- DefCon Blog
- Minnesota Atheists
- Beep Beep It's Me
- Bad Astronomy
- Pooflingers Anonymous
- Talking Squid
- Evilutionary Biologist
- Sloppy Films
- A 'Pome' A Day
- Crowded Head, Cozy Bed
- Irrational Thoughts and Irrational Numbers
- The Science Pundit
- The Accidental Weblog
- Creek Running North
- Olduvai George
- The Tyrant of the Seven Seas
- Silly Humans
- Mike's Blog
- The Black Dahlia Website (True Crime)
- Dump Michelle Bachmann
- After the Bar Closes
- The Inverted Bowl
- Evolving in Kansas
- Scientia Natura: Evolution And Rationality
- Whore Church
- My Other Blog is a Porsche
- Atheism Central
- Monkey Trials
- Brainwashed God
- Minnesota Astronomical Society
- Bad Astronomy/Universe Today Forum
- Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason & Science
- Economist's View
- Ben Stein Watch
- Expelled Exposed
- Intelligent Design Society of Kansas
- Dr. X's Free Associations
- Deep Thoughts and Silliness
- Leftist Grandpa
- Great Ape Project
- DEFCON - Campaign to Defend the Constitution
- Time to Act: The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund (Video)
SHH! Library Links
- Reader's Robot
- The Lipstick Librarian!
- The Days and Nights of the Lipstick Librarian
- The Making of a Virtual Librarian
- Indonesian Performing Arts Assoc of MN
- Jawaahir Dance Company
- Cassandra School
- Radio Bastet (Classic Belly Dance)
- Art Car Parade
- Arabic Song Lyrics & Translation
- Surrealist Films
- Belly Dance Song Lyrics
- Richard Dawkins Multimedia (Audio and Video)
- Stephen Jay Gould (Audio and Viceo)
- Atheists: A Parade of 'Fools'
- ROOT OF ALL EVIL? See it here!
- Intelligent Design: Is it Science?
- Evolution of the Bacterial Flagellum
- Minnesota Stories (Video Blog)
- Ken Avidor's Bizarre Collection of Movies
- An Inconvenient Truth - a Film about Global Warming
- Octopus Eats Shark
- State of the Union Drinking Game
- NOW (Bill Moyers and Richard Dawkins
- Richard Dawkins vs. a Talking Booger
- Richard Dawkins vs. a Lumberjack Booger
- I'm, Like, So Wasted, Ma'am
JAD Predicts End of
- It was a dark and stormy night...
- Should Steven Hatfill Get the Nobel Peace Prize?
- Blogging the Writing of the Peer-Reviewed Paper, P...
- Pronatalist Fanatics Dump a "Motherless" Constitut...
- The Government Just Got out of Your Prayer
- Evolution Boffo Boo; ID Floppo Poo!
- The Documentary that Needs to Be Made about Higher...
- The Documentary that Ben Stein Could Have Made abo...
- I Shouldn't Laugh
- In Memoriam: Jean Simmons
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Samuel R. "Chip" DelanyFew have had such broad commercial success with aggressively experimental prose techniques.
You are Catwoman
|With a troubled past and an upbringing on the streets you have learned how to fend for yourself through crime.