FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Wednesday, April 26, 2006

‘Tis Pity She’s So Horrid…


Dammit, Wild Bill. How could you go gyrating off with Ann Coulter? Leave the insipid blond Cher clone alone. Belly dancers have more fun.

I’d love to recruit Disco Bill Dembski into belly dancing, being that he’s such a grand contortionist in the apologetics area.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

I actually feel a little sorry for Billy. I'm not sure he really knows what he's gotten himself into. I mean judging by his past displays of a lack of reality, this one might really bite him assward.

April 26, 2006 5:59 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Billy is a big boy now. If he doesn't know what he's gotten himself into, it's time that he learned how to handle it. (But I don't think that frigid Ann Coulter is something that involves "getting into" much of anything.) If I were Billy's wife I'd kick his ass. As for biting him, leave that to me. (Come to the Twin Cities, Wild Bill! I'm looking forward to it. Belly Gram!)

April 26, 2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home