FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Friday, February 16, 2007

Holy Crap, WHO AM I??!!!

People, please help me remember my real life before the amnesia struck!

It's a plot to cheat me out of my millions! Well, they won't get away with it. My memory's come back, and heads are going to roll! (And if you help me get my revenge, I give you a cut.)

Shimmies to Kevin who gave this wayward girl a ride home in his porsche.
---
UPDATED: You know what? To hell with Hollywood. This is much better! I've been given a Molly award at Pharyngula, along with Scott Hatfield, also a regular commenter.

Shimmies, as always, to PZ and to all the Pharyngulites. And this is the second time that my detractor VMartin has called me witty. I guess he has a soft spot for me.

UPDATED BY THE MOMENT: Come one, come all, to my sermon. (Just hang on until I can hitch-hike to the east coast!)

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The conversation is progressing over there, just so y'know.

All of your memory back?

**Runs and hides guiltily**

Hey, you weren't complainin' at the time!

February 17, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

All of your memory back?

Everything except the swingset in the buff...hey!

Memory's getting better all the time! ;-)

February 18, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gives a whole knew meaning to the word "swinger"--oh, wait, no it doesn't.

February 18, 2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Kevin Scott said...

I just completed some new scientific research confirming what will be forever known as The Scientific Harley Effect (SHE).

February 18, 2007 4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to remember a time during prohibition when kits to make alcoholic beverages were disguised as concentrated grape juice products. It will be interesting to see what strange and new products appear on the market in Alabama.

February 18, 2007 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, you're just cleaning up on awards these days, Kristine!

Leave some for the rest of us!

Kisses

February 19, 2007 7:22 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

It will be interesting to see what strange and new products appear on the market in Alabama.

I’m working on those hollowed-out “Bibles” and pherenome “holy water” bottles as we speak. We’ll clean up on the black market.

Leave some for the rest of us!

What I really want is money. ;-)

February 19, 2007 9:21 AM  
Blogger breakerslion said...

Is this you, or is it that other, famous Kristine Harley?

February 21, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Is this you, or is it that other, famous Kristine Harley?

That's me. That's our one feature film. It's pronounced "Beaut Magic," not the other way. :)

(I have a funny story about that, but I digress.)

We made that in 1998(?), on location. Yup, those are my former glasses. (Ugh.) Indeed, we had a 9:00 a.m. call at the picnic table outside our motel rooms. Yeah, we indie greats didn't make a lot of money on this one.

It did win an iFilm award, though. I think you can still watch it online. (Maybe not?) If you can, you'll probably be surprised by my character.

Our house is still full of Virgin Mary paraphernalia.

February 21, 2007 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you notice your starring role in The Lilith Quotient?

(You DID ask to be kidnapped...)

:)

You just keep getting famouser and famouser.

February 22, 2007 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your belly dancing pictures.
And I love your thinking and the way you talk,

I dream of making love with you.

February 22, 2007 12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that's a pretty direct opening line, Alexander.

You might want to work on the subtlety thing, though.

:)

February 22, 2007 3:54 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Another one that I insulted over at RSR, JanieBelle. Well, at least he's nicer than Legion.

And this is the third compliment this week (public or private).

I am not kidding. :-) Where were you people when I was a social misfit in high school?

Thanks, but sorry, Nevsky. I have my own Doc Zhivago.

February 22, 2007 7:22 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

And Nevster, you're busted!

February 23, 2007 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Help, help! We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of society!"

HAHAHA!

Stupid and illiterate so sweetly packaged and then repackaged.

It's two, two, two trolls in one!

February 23, 2007 6:22 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Trolls come in threes, JanieBelle. (And conveniently, the threes come in threes, and so on.)

February 24, 2007 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home