FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Wednesday, May 10, 2006

That Would Be Some Fishing Opener

Forget T-Rex and his kind; when I was little I always wanted a Trilobite for a pet, and creationist windbag Kent Hovind says that I can have one! Yay! No, wait—they really are extinct. Wah! I want my Trilobite! (Lest you think that Hovind is on my side here, when I was young I also always wanted a Homo habilis for a friend. I wonder what Hovie would think of that.)

UPDATED: It turns out that another of my favorite species, the woolly mammoth, may not have been hunted to extinction as previously thought. Actually, it and the wild horse probably slowly died out as a result of global climate change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always thought it would be cool to have a super-intelligent dolphin with robotic arms and legs for a pal.

I'll bet Hovind has never even thought of that.

May 10, 2006 10:52 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I'll bet there's a lot of things Hovind has never thought of. Like taking a short walk off an even shorter pier. I think that would be a fun thing for him to try.

May 11, 2006 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home