FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, December 28, 2006

End of the Year Post: Elevation of the Magdalen

Otherwise known as "Hairy Mary." This will surprise you!

(Requested by Greg)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't clickin', after the Michael Jackson episode.

:P

December 30, 2006 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 30, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

No, no, click on it! It's great. I promise.

December 30, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger breakerslion said...

"Mary Magdalene is referred to in Mark's gospel in the Bible's New Testament as the woman from whom Jesus cast seven devils (16:9)."

Mark: So Jesus, what were you and Mary Magdalene doing in that room to make all that noise?"

Jesus: I was... er, um... casting out devils! Yeah, that's it! Dad dammit Mary, I think you got another one! I'm going in!"

Happy New Year!

December 30, 2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger PiGuy said...

I wonder if I can convince Mrs. Pi that there are a demons that need to be cast out?

"Uh, Honey..."

December 30, 2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Ha ha ha, you guys!

Doubting Thomas: "Hey, I don't believe in these devils--I gotta see this for myself."

Peter: "I have devils, too!"

Whoops!

PiGuy, just tell her afterward that the devil(s) made you do it.

Happy New Year!

December 30, 2006 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Mark also identifies her as one of three Marys who anoint Jesus' body after his crucifixion"

"Hey there girls! Whatcha doin to Jesus' dead body with that there oil all over your hands?

oh.

that ain't rigor mortis, is it?

I'm leavin' now."

December 31, 2006 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home