FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Wednesday, December 20, 2006

PZ Makes My Day

As always. Read my rant and then his response.

But if that's the case, why can't I shimmy some sense into those UDudes? I'm dancing as fast as I can! (Steve S at PT is a wicked choreographer.)

Snake arms to Pharyngula and Panda's Thumb and Bette's Toons.

(Well, the little belly-dancing cats aren't working on this server, so you'll just have to look at them here.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But if that's the case, why can't I shimmy some sense into those UDudes? I'm dancing as fast as I can!

Because dancing is sinful.

December 21, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Because dancing is sinful.

Oh, dammit. That's right. That always slips my mind.

Bill the Baptist isn't going to be swayed by Salome's talents.

What a pity!

December 21, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

Somewhere John Ashcroft is rolling over in his grave.

Oh he's not dead?

Coulda' fooled me.

December 22, 2006 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you've certainly got us mesmerized.

Kisses!

December 23, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

John Ashcroft is depriving some village of its ice cream, Rev. BigDumbChimp! ;-)

Thank you, JanieBelle! The truth is, I'm a little out of shape, being the nerdy night student and all. I hope to get back into the swing before spring semester.

December 23, 2006 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag, you're it.

(sorry)

:)

December 23, 2006 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you're being paged...

And you've been referred to as a harpy.

The boys at the Bar want you to deliver our Christmas Card to Billy D. (or at least a link, I guess.)

That's assuming, of course, that you're still not banned.

December 23, 2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home