FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thanks, JAD

You gave me an idea.

UPDATED: Jesus H. Christ, the loquacious lunatic is still talking to himself over there! ("I love this silence. Why is it so quiet? Where are my enemies--bring them on. This is for Kristine, JanieBelle, and Kate, the three [insert sexist comment]. Stifle! Har-de-har, I quoted Archie Bunker, just like a real scientist. Oh, someone showed up to comment? Good! Go away! Ha ha ha, we have them on the run, Martin. BTW I have the runs, Martin. Now take that all you losers at the Slippery Floor Saloon: see, I just talked to him, so Martin can't be the same person! Got that? Write it down!")

SECOND UPDATE: Blah, blah, blah! The conniption continues. "Where is Pristine Kristine, girl Darwimp?" Pristine? What an outrage! ;-) It's the weekend, JAD, dude. Some of us have lives. For example, I'm going to be performing at the Freethought Follies tonight. (Archived photos from last year.)

THIRD UPDATE: Spoken like a gentleman, John A. Davison. Let that phrase be one of parting, bird or fiend! I shrieked, upstarting... Bird-brain or fiend...

7 Comments:

Blogger AJM said...

...you might found a colony on the island of Lesbos ... admiring one another with gay abandon...

Ummm...

Okay. That's just a little too good a straight line. I really can't work with that. Ain't ethical. Bit too much like hunting zoo animals with a scope.

So I'm just gonna move on to the next topic and say:

Blog's a great idea; I'm sure I'll visit.

December 15, 2006 12:44 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Hey, AJ!(?) Nice to hear from you again.

Yeah, JAD just keeps setting up the bowling pins for his own gutter-ball. But I must say, he's an inspiration!

December 15, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger AJM said...

AJ(?)

Oh, yes, it's me. Signed into an old account because your other blog was set up for commenting from Blogger accounts only... and then decided to comment here, anyway... Wasn't being intentionally cryptic.

December 15, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Oh, sorry. I'm going to have to rethink the whole "bleah!"gger situation.

December 15, 2006 11:21 AM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

Kristine, you were a stellar camper at the Follies! Luckily you escaped being eaten by the hungry teddy bear. Thanks so much for participating -you are really great!

December 19, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Thank you, Rev. Barky. For next year I’m thinking of condensing the whole history of Intelligent Design into a ten-minute musical. Are you up for it?

That, or I need some men for my dance routine, “Uncommon Descent into the Snake Pit.”

Yes, Rev. Chimpy, JAD has now accused me of not being a lady! Imagine! I'm sure that shocks everybody.

Especially since he's such a gentleman.

December 19, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Yeah, isn't he a shit? All I was trying to do was inject a little levity.

Then he takes Alan Fox to task for giving him a forum. Poor Alan.

The sad fact is, I am published, though not in biology--but he's got nothing to crow about with his PEH. Meh!

December 19, 2006 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home