FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Think About It

A big, sweet, cosmic shimmy to Mike's Blog for this photo of earth.

I don't believe that the earth is, or needs to be, a "privileged planet." We're a pull-ourselves-up-by-our-solarsystem-straps kind of deal.

That's good enough for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristine said...

Thanks, Mike, for your thoughts (and for your link to my blog earlier!). I cannot believe that it’s almost ten years since Carl Sagan’s death. What an influence he had on me—it’s incalculable.

December 07, 2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home