FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, January 18, 2007

Chiquita versus Kirk Cameron

And this is the final word on the "atheist's worst nightmare."

I’m Chiquita banana and I’ve come to say
Bananas were selected in a certain way.
That’s artificially selected, Kirk, you great big goof,
Chiquita no make the atheist worldview go poof.
You can peel them so easy
‘Cause we bred them so,
You can put them in a pie-aye
‘Cause we invented da dough.
Anyway you want to eat them,
It’s impossible to beat them,
But, bananas like granola, yogurt, and honey-o,
So you should never put bananas in your right-wing video!

(A big Carmen Miranda shimmy to RedStateRabble)

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

You are brilliant, indeed, to rhyme honey-o and video!

I think their video was edited. Uh, huh, I do. Because you'd think that in order to get 3 pigeons to interview they'd have to talk to, oh, a thousand normal people who would tell them where to put their banana.

January 18, 2007 5:44 PM  
Blogger PiGuy said...

I look forward to the day when all of this ID BS is Left Behind.

BTW: I'm swinging by The Cold Gas Depot on the way home today so stop by Chateau Pi if you still need some Liquid Nitrogen! ;)

January 19, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Ah, pleased to make your acquaintance, Lord William the Careless of Fiddlehope in the Marsh! I do believe your speculation is correct. (And they obviously cut the part when all the pigeons poop on their nice, wilderness-unfriendly suits!)

Thanks, PiGuy, I really appreciate it. It’s getting to the point where plain old boiling water won’t get those yolks hard enough…

January 19, 2007 10:04 AM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

I am trying to get the image and sound of Carmen Miranda trying to perform this one out of my head now.

Thanks.

January 19, 2007 1:31 PM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

AND - you are making my avatar quite hungry!

January 19, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I am trying to get the image and sound of Carmen Miranda trying to perform this one out of my head now.

Thanks.


Chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom,
Don’cha just love a
Chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom,
Don’t you just love a
Chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom,
Don’cha just love a
Chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom-boom-boom!

There is that better? ;-) (It was the most repulsive song I could think of not by Michael Bolton.)

AND - you are making my avatar quite hungry!

BUT – too bad it doesn’t have opposable thumbs!

I’m not sure chimps are that into the pull-tab convenience thingie (too bad Kurt and his ventriloquist doll never thought of that!).

January 19, 2007 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought chimps just ate the skin, too. Or at least some of it. They eat all kinds of gross things, it wouldn't be that unusual.

January 20, 2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Another argument for design:

"Ape poo fits just perfectly into the creature's hand so that he can throw it at zoo visitors!" Oh, yeah.

January 23, 2007 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home