FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Friday, April 20, 2007

Why Do You Blog?

Rev. BigDumbChimp gave me this meme tag: Why do you blog?

Um...

...that reminds me of a story. One that I wrote. An excerpt from my first novel, really - based upon real events. I'll call it Why Do You Write?

I'll take the reason that my protagonist, Geoff, gives for my own. (Yeah, I write a lot from the point of view of men - or try to. I'm so feminine. *sigh*)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joshua said...

My answer for all questions of the format "Why do/did you X?" is "It seemed like a good idea at the time." It seems the most honest possible answer, to me.

April 21, 2007 11:13 AM  
Blogger Phil Grove said...

Thanks for posting a selection from your first novel. I remember reading a draft a long time ago, and I continue to believe you are a wonderfully gifted writer. You're male characters are great -- thank you for giving a damn about men.

April 22, 2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Men - can't live without 'em -
can't be 3 billion women.
;-)

April 23, 2007 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home