FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Sunday, May 27, 2007

LOL Creationists

We're having some fun over at After the Bar Closes.

UPDATED: Oooh! Ooh! I got it, Science Pundit!


PS: I'm not a traitor, just didn't want a creationist to get eaten alive in the LOLcats den! See? I'm a nice person!





Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger The Science Pundit said...

Do what I did: Install GIMP instead. It's free and it's open source. ;-)

May 27, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Oh, noes! Linky won't work!
:-(
It's my stupid dial-up, that's what. I got it to work for my kitty pic, but not any other.

I'm getting a wifi modem soon.

May 27, 2007 9:34 AM  
Blogger Jorgon Gorgon said...

GIMP is an evolved version of Photoshop...;) It rules!

May 27, 2007 2:02 PM  
Blogger The Science Pundit said...

Damn! I don't know how that link got screwed up. I know it was right when I typed it in. Anyhoo, it looks like you found it. Nice pictures!

May 27, 2007 8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the one with the dinosaur.

May 29, 2007 12:31 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

You mean the one with the Hammiesaurus catching prey with its Bibleclaws? LOL!

Jerry Falwell wouldn't have fit on teh ark, LOL!

May 29, 2007 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home