FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Monday, September 18, 2006

I Ain't Heavy, But My Workload Is

Now that people are visiting and commenting, just as most bloggers, including me, want them to do, I just want to put out there the fact that, if I don't reply right away, I'm not ignoring you or stomping away in a huff or anything like that. It's just that I'm furiously multi-tasking!

Mondays are hideously busy at work, and I'm at school most nights. Just letting people know. You are going to have to police yourselves if people get angry and call others names and stuff. (Although JAD hasn't shown up, so we're cool.)

And the caterers showed up today, which is way cool. So, virtual muffins to all participants here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home