FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It Looks Like it's Ellison

Not all of the polls are in, but Mike "Hissy-Fit" Erlandson just conceded.

It's a conspiracy! ;-) So cry me a river, Minneapolis Wrong Tribune.

3 Comments:

Blogger Corporal Kate said...

Damn. I was excited because I'd heard he won this morning on NPR's Morning Edition, and I thought I'd get to run over here and tell ya'.

Oh well, at least he won.

Congrats to Mr. Ellison.

September 13, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger Corporal Kate said...

NPR seems to be having site issues this morning. Don't know what that's about, but the rebroadcast of Morning Edition is usually available after 8:30.

Kisses,
Kate

September 13, 2006 6:26 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Thank you, Kate. I’m at work now and we’re not supposed to listen to radio or watch streaming video [eye-roll], but I’m sure I’ll hear about it.

Hugs,
Jus’me.

September 13, 2006 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home