FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Little Sugar for the Prez

Give this Georgie-puppy a big ole kiss! Mwah! Mwah! MmmmmmMMMMM....

2 Comments:

Blogger JanieBelle said...

Nice duct tape! I don't think I've ever seen the Prez look less dangerous!

Extra Special Kisses, for doing such a great job straightening out world affairs.

Nobel Peace Prize for you, as far as I'm concerned.

September 21, 2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I'd like to thank my whole blogging family, my boyfriend, anti-Bush activists everywhere...and, of course, my cats. (They help and encourage me in being catty.) And I wish to add that I hold this distinguished award not so much as a statement of what I have achieved, but as an ideal to which I have yet to aspire.

Now, on to duct-taping creationists to mainmasts! Avast ye!

September 21, 2006 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home