FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Monday, May 07, 2007

Bwahahahaha! I Am "Good!"


How evil are you?
So you're all gonna do what I say from now on! ;-)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But how can I be sure I should believe you?

I mean, wouldn't the truly evil cheat on the test?

May 07, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Cult of Craft said...

I took that, and it said that I was "Angelic". Well, I can't exactly disagree can I?

May 07, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

But how can I be sure I should believe you?

How can you be sure you can believe anything? ;-)

Look, I chose "sex" for an answer, okay? I mean, how weird is this quiz?

Dan, you sure look like an angel. But those are the ones you gotta watch out for... :-)

May 07, 2007 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took this test linking through AJ's blog several weeks ago. I came up pure evil, so, no, I won't necessarily follow your instructions.
Scotius

May 08, 2007 8:30 AM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

We could give this test to school children and put all the flunkers in prison before they cause harm.

Worlds problem solved..

May 10, 2007 4:36 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

I won't necessarily follow your instructions.

Well, I´m the one who´s sitting in a jaccuzi on a ship, man!

Good is evil, and evil good, you know. ;-)

Now, Barky. Did you test Good? Would you put Scotius in jail? I´d sentence him to the hot tub.

May 13, 2007 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home