FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Valentine's Day


What?

Don't forget to wish JanieBelle a happy birthday, too!

UPDATED: I think someone at You Tube has been playing matchmaker for this lil' baboon lady:



Come to think of it's what's "Peter" Graves doing these days?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!

I thank you Kristine, and so does The Boy.

mmmmmmmwwwaaa!

February 14, 2008 1:19 PM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

That gives me some very odd feelings.
Dont know if I should be aroused or hold my nose.

Anyway , I love you too.

(monkey bottom)

February 14, 2008 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now sweet! Someone's in the mood!

February 14, 2008 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Danny W said...

Greatt read thankyou

January 28, 2022 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home