FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hell

I just got back.

This is what it looks like:



(Yes, it's a program in Microsoft. Ninth ring! Be ye warned!)

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would laugh but I have no idea what I am laughing at.

March 13, 2008 1:27 AM  
Blogger Bjorn Watland said...

Visio is a very unpretty hell. The new version isn't any prettier.

March 13, 2008 7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think Visio is hell, try Project!

March 13, 2008 10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't you use a real db designer like say DBDesigner?

March 13, 2008 11:04 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

How about just going into ACCESS and whipping out tables, as I’ve been doing for years? :-) (Okay, I know, good data modeling and all that, but I’m about to go blind.)

March 14, 2008 12:11 PM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

I use Visio all the time for block diagrams and I am very happy with it.
I wants to be a lot of things but is probably one of the most versatile programs out there.

March 14, 2008 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They should just call it Axis and get it over with.

That's the first time I've ever Godwined anything. Somehow appropriate that it's an MS product.

March 14, 2008 9:40 PM  
Blogger Rich Hughes said...

Awww... I quite like Visio!

March 22, 2008 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home