FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, March 06, 2008

Star Wars: A New Pope

A parody that made a Christian laugh and an atheist snigger guiltily, "Am I a bad person if I find this funny?"



Gee, imagine. Art and humor uniting people (if even momentarily). Can we risk that?

I'm gonna send fellow librarian Claw of the Conciliator some shimmies and check out his sci-fi posts. I mean, he liked Donnie Darko.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely glad I did not attend the installation of Benedict XVI. I'd have been bored out of my gourd.
Scotius

March 07, 2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Not if I had been there. I would have found some way to drop Tony Blair's trousers. (He was cute once.)

March 10, 2008 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home