FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crimes and Misdemeanors, A Discussion

I don't have a lot of time for blogging these days, so until things slow down I'll post this gem from You Tube, the first part of a commentary on one of my favorite films (starring one of my favorite actors, Martin Landau) by one of my not-favorite directors, Woody Allen.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Barky said...

Decadence IS rather time consuming...

April 29, 2008 4:54 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Yes, it is! :-)

April 30, 2008 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you ditched the diatribe directed at James Randi. That makes sense; it wasnt't at all pertinent to the topic at hand here.
Scotius

May 06, 2008 2:12 AM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Yes, there's going to be no more off-topic ranting (or Randing ;-) )
at this blog. I have been more than tolerant of people who want to accuse me of "oppression."

May 06, 2008 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home