Eight Facts about Amused Muse
*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. So'okay dokey:
* Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
The Awful Truth, with Vermouth:
1. My legal name isn’t “Kristine.” (But it’s close enough, and I’m too lazy to change it.)
2. I almost got voted “shyest” for my senior high school class, except that people could not remember my name! Quite frankly, I shocked people by how I've turned out. Well, good for me! The minute someone tells me they’ve figured me out, I start planning how to rock that person’s world again. Because I enjoy jostling people who insist upon being rigid. **See below for a case in point.
3. Friend or foe, if someone tells me a secret I will take it to the grave. Though I blat my brains out at this blog about myself I do not gossip with the ladies, and I make myself unavailable for it (which means that they often gossip about me, but I don't give a shit). Besides, I’d rather think about me! ;-) And I think other people would be a lot happier if they thought more about themselves, their lives, and their goals. I'm not doing anything that anyone else can't do.
4. Other languages I have learned, with varying degrees of success: German, French, Spanish, Somali, and Arabic.
5. Growing up, I wanted to be: an astronaut, a geologist, a dancer, an actress, a rock star, a missionary (that was when I was very, very young – actually, what attracted me was the idea of foreign travel!), an astronomer, a writer, a guru, a librarian, a hermit living in a library, a translator, one of the Greek gods, an archaeologist, and President of the United States.
6. I was involved with Wicca for a few years, but was an agnostic about the whole faith thing. Wicca is a lot of fun. The people are very cool. I remember all the stuff I learned. I am not embarrassed about it.
7. I prefered playing with boys to playing with girls, I am more comfortable around men than women, and I’m pretty darn uncomfortable around children – and I don’t like that, but that’s just how it is. And I suck at small talk. I hate empty yammer. I hate most “girlie” things. I hate to shop, unless it’s for books. I hate to talk on the telephone, so I had the same cell phone for five years until I finally got a new one. However, I do enjoy a lot of the things that JanieBelle enjoys. *Wink*
8. If I were God I would mandate one creature, one vote, and that would include plants. Which probably means I would end up being a one-termer, like Jimmy Carter. :-)
**Okay, my taggees are: Dan, Breakerslion, Rev. Barky, JanieBelle, Whore Church, A.J., Scott Hatfield, and... take a guess... guess again... who has been a real pain, with multiple names'n'such... think hard, now... and he's so prolific at commenting, he'd better not break the chain...
Everyone's favorite troll, LEGION! Also known as "Banned in Kansas"/"Grady"/"Ulyanov"/"Christensen"/"J.C."/"Emmanuel Goldstein", etc. YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Now put together a blog and tell us 8 things about yourself. Don't be shy. We haven't been. No more hiding behind your multiple monikers! TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF!
(And no, that does not mean come here and comment while hiding behind your many clever disguises.)
Don't break the chain, now, Legion! Bwahahahahahaha!