FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Thursday, November 09, 2006

Can't Keep Good Blogs Down

Olduvai George wrote me a sweet e-mail after I sent him blog greetings--he's back! Go say "Hi!" to OGeorge!

And so is Chris Clarke. Creek Running North is up again. Well, it's on "haitus," but regular posting again is promised. Yay!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to go say hi. He seems like a very nice guy and a wonderful artist.

November 10, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Yeah, he's a great guy.

November 10, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger Rev. Barky said...

hey kristine,

I've been mopping up in a new atheist forum I've stumbled onto. It was being haunted by a few proseltysing fundies and no one was telling them where to go. I have peppered it with a few digs and managed to make some ground, but it could use a few more experienced voices. I invite you to take a look. www.bellaonline.com. go to "forum", "religion and spiritualiy", "atheist". See if you can zero in on a poster called "god_loves_you".
A real hard case. Thanks

November 11, 2006 11:25 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

Rev. Bark, I'll do my best... However, I do have finals coming up.

I just spent all day learning the Dewey Decimal Classification, and now we're staring on Library of Congress.

So I promise, as soon as I can get there, I'll put them on the shelf where they belong...

November 12, 2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home