FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Amused Muse

Inspiring dissent and debate and the love of dissonance

My Photo
Name:
Location: Surreality, Have Fun Will Travel, Past Midnight before a Workday

Master's Degree holder, telecommuting from the hot tub, proud Darwinian Dawkobot, and pirate librarian belly-dancer bohemian secret agent scribe on a mission to rescue bloggers from the wholesome clutches of the pious backstabbing girl fridays of the world.



Saturday, July 07, 2007

Amused Muse in "Mouth Movie"


I completely forgot to post this! It was filmed during our friend Blanche's major mucho Halloween Party - she throws the ultimate bash every year - at which I went as the Black Dahlia. (At my first experience of Blanche's parties, I went as a belly dancer, made my first and only dollar dancing, and got chased by a lesbian pirate. ;-) Which was scary at the time, but hilarious now.)

Unfortunately, my sliced mouth was covered with an animated one for this film, but what the heck, a comeback is a comeback for poor Beth Shortstuff. (True, I am not tall. Take it up with my Designer, Mr. Zanuck.)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed that, Kristine.

July 10, 2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Kristine said...

"I can use my mouth to provoke, er, thoughts and ideas." I bet you did, you naughty, naughty pirate. ;-)

I may re-take the Dahlia photo if I find a proper vise. Then I'll send it, as promised, to Bill Dembski.

On his birthday.

Which is coming up! :-)

July 10, 2007 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home